Central Rivers AEA Technology Support Services provide a wide range of assistance to staff and school districts within our region. We are committed to providing you with excellent customer service and prompt technical support solutions. Provided services include network design, installation, and diagnostic services; router, firewall, DNS, e-mail, and other support services for wide area networks; and Internet service aggregation and support.
We also provide server/desktop support for hardware and operating systems, including planning, installation, configuration, and maintenance. Support includes resource management, performance tuning, computer security, and troubleshooting services.
CRAEA Tech Help Desk
5 Ways to Connect with Us for IT Support
Return to Learn: Infrastructure Considerations & CRAEA Supports
Does your school have reliable infrastructure to support digital learning?
- Take our Infrastructure Needs Assessment
- Check out the resources from our Information Security Workshop.
- Allow us to help you set up DMARC/DKIM to stop phishing email attempts that appear to come from your domain.
- Work with us to integrate MackinVia and Google for easier student access
- Check out AEA Purchasing for software deals and discounts
- Utilize our Equipment Repair Services for breaks and repairs
- Ask us to to help you set up Classlink for single sign-on
Do all of your students have access to devices and resources?
- Access our Media resources for check out
- Check out AEA Purchasing (Flyer) for hardware deals and discounts
Do all of your students have a reliable connection to the internet?
- Ask us to curate local internet provider information for your community
- Share our tips for improving internet connections with families
Do your Tech Coordinators, educators, and students have a way to access help for troubleshooting?
- Consider these think-abouts when establishing technology support for students, families, and teachers.
- Reach out to our Helpdesk for technology assistance.
- Attend our regular Tech Coordinator Meetings.
- CRAEA Zoom Homepage
- Zoom Updates
- Protecting the Privacy of K-12 Users Using Zoom
- Virtual Conferencing Tips
Live Technical Support
TeamViewer QuickSupport for Older Mac OS X Versions (10.6-10.10)
- Download TeamViewer QuickSupport Version 9 (OS X 10.9 – 10.10)
- Download TeamViewer QuickSupport Version 8 (OS X 10.6 – 10.8).