In partnership with the University of Northern Iowa (UNI), the Leadership Camp 1.3 is a two-day workshop offered on April 25 and 26 at the Cedar Falls CRAEA office.
This two-day workshop will allow participants to learn with colleagues and share challenges and successes of the evaluation system focusing on specifically the evaluation of special education programs and personnel.
- Register online via the PDF today: Workshop: Leadership Camp 1.3 with Special Education Focus
- The workshops will be held on April 25 and 26 at the Cedar Falls CRAEA office.
- The workshops run from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- The cost of the two-day leadership camp is free* with all materials and lunches included. *However, the course is also offered for graduate credit – $75 for one unit of graduate credit.
- This opportunity will fulfill the evaluator approval renewal requirements.