Resources for helping students transition to life after high school
The Family & Educator Partnership places special emphasis on the important transition stages in a child’s education. This includes the transition planning and activities that support students as they transition from high school to adult living, learning and working. Included here are some resources that parents, teachers and students may find helpful.
- Transition From Middle to High School
- Transition Job Skills
- Transition Parent Guide Plan Future
- Transition Questions for Parents
- Transition Self Deter Know Self
- Transition Self Determination Skills
- Transition Self Deter Response
See Resources to find out about workshops and other learning opportunities.