Resources available for new school administrators
New school administrators have access to a wide variety of resources, along with the expertise of Central Rivers AEA staff to assist with meeting building and district goals.
General Agency Resources
- AEA Website
- Staff Directory
- Introduction to Central Rivers AEA
- How can Central Rivers AEA serve you & your students?
- Central Rivers AEA Organizational Chart
- Leadership you can turn to
- Regional Map
- Sam Miller, Chief Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Karl Kurt, Assistant Chief Administrator/Director of Human Resources (email@example.com)
- Michael Kalvig, Chief Financial Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Special Education Resources
- Introduction to Special Education Services
- Contact: Amy Knupp, Executive Director of Special Education (email@example.com)
Media and Return to Learn Resources
- Media Brochure
- AEA Return to Learn
- Self Care Collection for Middle/High School – Resources collected by Central Rivers AEA Media Services to assist students with online learning.
- Building Teacher and Student Relations – How can Central Rivers AEA assist your students with well-being?
- Student Well-Being Resources – How can Central Rivers AEA assist your students with well-being.
- Contact: Jen Sigrist, Executive Director of Media & Innovation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Creative Services Resources
- Creative Services Website
- Order Form
- Contact: Beth Strike, Director of Creative Services & Communications (email@example.com
Professional Learning Resources
- Registration link for Addressing Unfinished Learning for Future Ready Learners
- Contact: Amy Moine, Director of Professional Learning (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Information Technology Resources
- Ways the IT department can serve you
- Contact: Sarah Nelson, Director of IT/School Improvement Consultant (email@example.com)