As teachers, students and parents become more reliant on the Internet as a primary source of information, it is paramount that the legal use of content be embedded into our learning.
Resources for students, teachers & parents
- Complete copyright for K-12 librarians and educators
- InCtrl|Teaching Digital Citizenship- Ethics/Copyright
- Copyright BriefNOTES for Educators and Students
- Fair Use Analysis Tool
- U.S. Government Copyright Office
- Asking for Permission
*The following resources require the use of your Iowa AEA Online username and password. For assistance, please contact your building/district Teacher Librarian or one of the Central Rivers AEA Librarians.
- Plagiarism 2.0: Information Ethics in the Digital Age (L121119) – Learn360 video 21:37