Tools for professional reading, to support professional development, or for instructional purposes.
Do the people you work with understand gifted and talented? This video may help dispel the myths!
- A Nation Deceived – Landmark report from 2004. Research-based practices for challenging academically talented youth.
- A Nation Empowered – 10 years later and how well we have applied what we have learned from “A Nation Deceived”
- Serving Gifted Students 12 slide ppt. – You’ll find seven different ways your gifted students can be served.
- Guidelines for Developing an Academic Acceleration Policy – These guidelines provide educators and policymakers guidance to create a vision grounded in research and to adopt policy to support this vision for the K-12 grade students who require an accelerated learning pace and advanced curriculum that assures student academic success.
- Acceleration Institute– Ideas for using acceleration, a highly recommended strategy for Gifted students
- Differentiation – a power point by Christopher Tienken, Seton Hall University. Learn more about types of differentiation strategies
- CRAEA On-Demand Learning – small pieces of learning to support educators