The Olweus Bullying Prevention Program is a research based, comprehensive program designed to prevent and reduce bullying behaviors among students and improve the school’s culture and climate. With a focus on long-term change, the program includes prevention and intervention activities at the school-wide, classroom, individual and community levels.
- The Olweus Bullying Prevention Matrix provides specific information about the program objectives, commitment needed to begin training (including time involved), the level of AEA support you can expect, costs, implementation parameters and more.
- Olweus Bullying Prevention Brochure
- Violence Prevention Works (Hazelden Publishing Olweus Bullying Prevention Program)
- Olweus Bullying Prevention Program (Clemson University site)
- Stop Bullying
- Pacer National Bullying Prevention Center
- International Bullying Prevention Association
Central Rivers AEA employs one certified Olweus Bullying Prevention Program Trainer
|Dawn M. Jaeger||School Social Worker||Dawn M. Jaeger|