Statewide Voluntary Preschool
IQQPS Documents and Forms
- Iowa Quality Preschool Program Standards and Criteria (2017) – Provides the complete list of IQPPS Standards and criterion. Self-assessment and procedural information are also included.
- Statewide Voluntary Preschools Frequently Asked Questions (Revised July, 2016) – Contains the most recent responses to frequently asked questions about Statewide Voluntary Preschool Implementation. They are grouped by category for easy access.
- Frequently Asked Finance/Budgetary Questions (Revised July, 2016) – Contains information specific to how SWVPP money might be spent, contracts with community partners and budget documentation requirements.
- Iowa GOLD Procedures (July 2015) – Provides requirements and instructions for all districts who are using the GOLD on-line system under the Iowa Department of Education umbrella.
- Districts participating in the Statewide Voluntary Preschool Program may choose to use QPPS, Head Start Performance Standards or NAEYC standards. Crosswalk Library aligns the IQPPS and Head Start Performance Standards.