Join Central Rivers AEA Media Services and News-O-Matic during a webinar on September 13th at 3:45 p.m. to engage in conversation and learn more about this new digital resource.
In today’s fast-paced digital age, staying informed is crucial. This still holds particularly true for our young minds in public schools. The ability to access current events and relevant news fosters critical thinking and nurtures a sense of global awareness. One remarkable digital resource that has been making waves in public education is News-O-Matic, and here are some reasons why.
- Current and relevant content to engage with the latest information, making learning a more dynamic and real-world experience.
- Encourages critical thinking by presenting students with news stories requiring them to analyze, evaluate, and form their opinions.
- Fosters global awareness by prompting students to develop global awareness and cultural understanding.
- Enhances literacy skills by offering engaging and age-appropriate articles to help learners grasp complex topics more quickly.
- Promotes digital literacy by being accessible through various devices to assess digital content critically.
- Tailored to different age groups by offering content tailored to other age groups, from kindergarten to middle school.
- Supports cross-curricular learning by covering various topics, from science and technology to history and current events.
- Engages reluctant readers by including visually appealing articles and interactive features that can captivate even reluctant readers.
Are you sold on News-O-Matic? Us too! Join the conversation on Wednesday, September 13th from 3:45-4:15 pm during a webinar hosted by CRAEA Media Services and News-O-Matic using this Zoom link.
Colorful and interactive dashboard for clear access to content and easy navigation
Elements that encourage student engagement and allow them to provide feedback.
If you have any questions about the webinar or are not able to attend but still want to learn more, please connect with CRAEA Media Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, 641-844-2410, or via Live Chat on our agency web pages.