Central Rivers AEA Math Team is offering summer SOAR training
The Central Rivers AEA Math Team is offering summer Supporting Ongoing Achievement Responsibly (SOAR) Training. The training includes:
- Research-based math instructional materials to support all levels of the MTSS system.
- Instructional materials that include a diagnostic assessment and explicit and systematic math lessons.
SOAR training can help school districts:
- Close the achievement gap by addressing unfinished learning.
- Build knowledge and confidence around math learning progressions.
- Create high-leverage strategies for struggling math learners and those with an identified math disability.
- Improve core instruction.
- Provide accessible and user-friendly instructional materials for teachers.