Have coffee with the counselors
Our Central Rivers AEA School Counseling Advisory Team understands it is important to continue providing opportunities for us to join each other virtually. We’ve planned for monthly sessions of “Coffee with Counselors” where conversations are counselor-inspired and counselor-driven in a casual conversation format.
The purpose behind “Coffee with Counselors”:
- Creating a safe place to come together and build upon the mindset that we are all in this together.
- Building upon our sharing and supportive environments as we work through the fluidity of the moments we are experiencing.
- Finding ways to tap into our individual gifts of being the light for others.
Dates (all following sessions are via Zoom, 9-9:45 a.m.):
- 12/15/21 – Crisis Team Support
- 1/12/22 – Burnout
- 2/9/22 – 1st Gen Students
- 3/16/22 – Equity Lens
- 4/20/22 – Crisis Support
- 5/18/22 – Legislative Update
Dates (all following sessions are via Zoom, 2-2:45 p.m.):
- 12/16/21 – Crisis Team Support
- 1/13/22 – Burnout
- 2/10/22 – 1st Gen Students
- 3/17/22 – Equity Lens
- 4/21/22 – Crisis Support
- 5/19/22 – Legislative Update
These monthly sessions are totally voluntary and optional and we welcome you to participate in any of our upcoming sessions. Sessions may potentially go into breakout rooms via the three following groups:
- Elementary School focused
- Middle School focused
- High School focused
Thanks to our CRAEA Counselor Advisory Team for their commitment to supporting each other and helping organize these connecting opportunities. For more information, please contact Jo Prusha.