Math Responsive Teaching to be offered beginning January 2021
Beginning in January 2021, the Central Rivers AEA Math Team is offering Math Responsive Teaching at the elementary and secondary levels as well as a new math fluency basic facts course.
The Responsive Teaching courses were designed for special education teachers and math interventionists around the Specially Designed Instruction Framework (SDI) and are blended courses with Zoom meeting times that can be taken in the evenings. The basic facts course was designed for anyone wanting to improve fact fluency in their classroom or building and is almost completely asynchronous.
- Math Responsive Teaching Elementary, Grades K-5
- Math Responsive Teaching Secondary, Grades 6-12
- Building Math Fluency Through a Solid Foundation
Questions can be directed to any member of the Math Team.
- Amie Smith, Math Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org 712-898-6959
- Jeff Stuck, Math Consultant, email@example.com 319-939-4457
- Jennifer Schilling, Math Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org 319-415-7375
- Makenzie Hakeman, Math Consultant, email@example.com 563-528-2767