Return to Learn: Think Differently. Teach Differently. Learn Differently.
Central Rivers AEA is available to collaborate with districts to create individualized plans for each LEA, intended to meet the DE requirements for “Return to Learn” plan (due July 1) and help schools transition to a learning environment that allows seamless movement between face-to-face and distance learning (snow days, credit recovery, closures, extended student illness/medical condition, etc.).
To that end, Central Rivers AEA has created a Google folder with support documents. If you have any questions, please reach out to Jen Sigrist, Executive Director of Media & Innovation (email@example.com) or Dr. Julie Davies, Executive Director of Educational Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Additional resources for Return to Learn:
- Return to Learning Supports presentation from the May 19 Superintendents Meeting.
- Layered Supports Available for Schools about Teaching Online
- Resources from the May 12 Superintendents Meeting on Return to Learn
Resources for reopening schools:
- Safely reopening a school after a pandemic, is it possible?
- Video of a school in China – reopening protocols
- Sample Return-to-School surveys:
- Return to School Roadmap
- A Blueprint for Back to School. This article is a blueprint for reopening schools and is a collaborative effort to help think through what needs to happen between now and that moment when public health officials deem it safe for schools to reopen.