Community colleges host superintendents in January
The three community colleges will be hosting the Superintendents’ Meeting in January. Below are the dates, times, locations, and agendas for each meeting. Please note that the NIACC meeting is January 15, not January 8.
Hawkeye Community College – January 8, 2020
- Location: Hawkeye Center Conference Room – Upper Level Room 226, 9:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
Iowa Valley Community College District – January 8, 2020
- Location: Iowa Valley Continuing Education Conference Center – Rooms 608/610, 8:30 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
- Meeting Minutes
North Iowa Area Community College – January 15, 2020
- Location: Central Rivers AEA, Clear Lake Office – 9:00-10:30 A.M.
- No business meeting due to the Legislative Advocacy Event, February 10-11, 2020. Information & registration can be found on this flyer.
- March 4, 2020 – Hamish Brewer, Be Relentless. There is no afternoon session offered so superintendents are welcome to bring members of their administrative team and will need to email Lori Thomas the names of those attending. A small fee will be charged for lunch for non-superintendents.
- April 2-3, 2020 – Superintendents Retreat in conjunction with Grant Wood AEA will be held in Dubuque and details will be available soon.
- May 6, 2020 – Honor retiring superintendents.