Superintendents’ Meeting to be held December 4
December’s Superintendents’ Meeting will be held on Wednesday, December 4, with Matt Beaudreau presenting from 9-11 am on Crossing the Generational Divide: Unlocking the Hidden Potential of Generations for Empowered Leadership. Effective communication is essential for collaboration and with so many generations (five!) working side by side in school districts today, how can schools possibly achieve this seemingly unattainable goal? Generational kinetic expert Matt Beaudreau believes it’s possible and he’s here to help break through the chasm of miscommunication!
Superintendents are welcome to bring members of their administrative teams to this great learning opportunity! Simply email Lori Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the number of those who will be attending from each school. A short business meeting will be held following the presentation and lunch will be provided.
- Matt Beaudreau’s Bio
- Presentation Handout
- Check out the Center for Generational Kinetics in a feature article in the Washington Post
- UNI Center for Energy & Environmental Services
- Advocacy Event Registration Flyer
- Connecting the Dots
- January 8, 2020 – Meetings will be held at the three community colleges. Details will be sent from the colleges closer to the date.
- February 10-11, 2020 – Legislative Advocacy Event at Prairie Meadows in Altoona. Information & registration can be found on this flyer.
- March 4, 2020 – Hamish Brewer, Be Relentless. There is no afternoon session offered so superintendents are welcome to bring members of their administrative team and should email Lori Thomas the names of those attending. A small fee will be charged for lunch for non-superintendents.
- April 2-3, 2020 – Superintendents Retreat in conjunction with Grant Wood AEA will be held in Dubuque and details will be available soon.
- May 6, 2020 – Honor retiring superintendents.