September Superintendents’ meeting materials
The first Superintendents’ Meeting of the 2019-20 school year will be held on Wednesday, September 4 in the Central Rivers AEA Conference Center. Dr. Frances Stetson will be presenting on Paraeducators in Inclusive Schools: The Role of Leadership from 9-11 AM. The business meeting will be conducted after the presentation and lunch will be provided.
We look forward to the start of another great year of partnership!
- Presentation Google Site
- Paraeducators in InclusiveSchools Handout
- Lead, Inspire, Innovate Professional Learning Series 2019-20
- Promising Practice by Dr. Jared Smith
- Portrait of a Graduate
- Confrontation Management
- Leadership Camps & Think Tanks
- Editorial: Let’s work together this year to support Iowa’s students
2019-20 Meeting Dates
- September 4, 2019, Presenter: Dr. Francis Stetson
- October 2, 2019, Presenter: Dr. Clayton Cook
- November 2019, No meeting will be held this month
- December 4, 2019, Presenter: Matt Beaudreau
- January 8, 2020, Please note that this is the second Wednesday and meetings will be held at each community college
- February 2020, No business meeting due to the Advocacy Day event in Des Moines. Dates TBD.
- March 4, 2020, Presenter: Hamish Brewer
- April 2020, No business meeting due to the Superintendents’ Retreat – TBD
- May 6, 2020, Annual retirement celebration