Upcoming opportunities for teacher leaders and school counselors
Looking for learning opportunities for teacher leaders and professional school counselors for the 2019-20 school year?
- Teacher Leadership Networking Opportunities – 2019-20
- Four individual days focusing on building capacity on effective instructional practices for all roles within teacher leadership.
- Inspired Mentorship 2019-20
- Inspired Mentorship is designed to prepare teacher leaders to serve as mentors or mentor facilitators in PK-12 school settings.
- Professional School Counseling Networking Opportunities 2019-20
- These two days are organized to support professional school counselors. An emphasis on collaboration with other school counselors in our area will be included.
- Professional School Counselor Academy
- During these four days of learning, participants will make connections between the ASCA Model, the MTSS process, and College and Career Readiness.
Please contact Jo Prusha with any questions.