FASTBridge Registration for 2019-20 open April 10 – May 10.
This year Iowa’s AEAs will again be subsidizing the costs for schools to upgrade their DE-provided FAST subscriptions to include math and behavior assessments for the 2019-20 school year, and are expanding the potential grades available for schools.**
Schools will now have the option to use the expanded assessment suite in math and behavior for K-6, and will have the additional option to include grades 7 & 8. This option is available both to schools that purchased the expanded assessment suite in 2018-19 and those that want to use for the first time in 2019-20.
Registration will open April 10 and close May 10.
- All new and renewing schools must complete a new registration to commit for the 2019-20 school year.
- K-6 school that purchased the expanded assessment suite in 2018-19;
- K-6 school that is purchasing the expanded assessment suite for the first time in 2019-20; and
- School purchasing the expanded assessment suite for grades 7 & 8.
- Please communicate in your district who is going to register the schools in your district so we don’t have multiple entries for schools with conflicting enrollment numbers.
Details, registration links, and pricing information can be found on this document.