College and Career Readiness workshops
Three opportunities are now available to work with your district Individual Career and Academic Planning (ICAP) team or similar group to:
- Learn about what your district or school’s data says about how students from your district are doing in post secondary attainment and attrition (EdInsight/AEA PREP dashboards will be utilized).
- Discuss current strategies and initiatives and how to assess those initiatives
- Develop new strategies based on your review of the data
Who might benefit from attending?
- Professional School Counselor Teams
- ICAP Teams members or other educators who should be involved in the college and career readiness discussion
To register for the location which works best for your team (Marshalltown or Cedar Falls) please respond to this short survey.
For more information, contact:
Jo Prusha: firstname.lastname@example.org