ISFIS budget workshops to be held Feb. 15 & 22
Register today for the ISFIS budget workshops to be held February 15 and/or February 22 from 9 am – 1 pm. This learning is ideal for superintendents and business managers.
- ISFIS Budget Workshop participants leave with:
A PowerPoin file discussing the budget process, changes for the upcoming fiscal year,
legislative update, and other items of general budget interest. All documents are placed on a
flash drive for participants.
- A thorough understanding of what portion of your Unspent Authorized Budget is reserved for
categorical purposes and strategies you can employ to fully utilize categorical resources.
- A completed Certified Budget (once State Supplementary Assistance rate is set) and
the strategies to set maximum certainty of your property tax rate if SSA is not set by the
- A collection of data and tools related to the budget process.
Access to a district-specific PowerPoint presentation based on the district’s certified budget
- A District Specific 5-Year Financial Projection Plan including a Sample Working Line Item
- Unlimited phone and email support about the Certified Budget.
Complimentary assistance if a district’s budget is appealed to the State Appeal Board.
Questions? Contact Michael Kalvig.