Central Rivers AEA hosts a monthly Superintendents Meeting, providing a forum for professional learning and networking for area superintendents and other local education leaders.
Central Rivers AEA Superintendents usually meet on the first Wednesday of each month from September through May at Central Rivers AEA located at 1521 Technology Parkway, Cedar Falls. Times vary depending on the professional learning scheduled for the meeting.
Meeting agendas, important upcoming events, and reports can be found in Leadership Connections, the monthly newsletter for school leaders.
2018-19 Meeting Dates
- September 5, 2018
- October 3, 2018
- November 7, 2018
- December 5, 2018, this month’s meeting will be held at the three community colleges.
- January 9, 2019, please note that this is the second Wednesday of the month due to the holiday.
- February 4-5, 2019, no formal meeting due to the Advocacy Event in Des Moines.
- March 6, 2019
- April 4-5, 2019, this is the Superintendents’ Retreat.
- May 1, 2019, this is the Retirement Celebration.