Central Rivers AEA hosts a monthly Superintendents Meeting, providing a forum for professional learning and networking for area superintendents and other local education leaders.
Central Rivers AEA Superintendents usually meet on the first Wednesday of each month from September through May at Central Rivers AEA located at 1521 Technology Parkway, Cedar Falls. Times vary depending on the professional learning scheduled for the meeting.
Meeting agendas, important upcoming events, and reports can be found in Leadership Connections, the monthly newsletter for school leaders.
2019-20 Meeting Dates
- September 4, 2019, Presenter: Dr. Francis Stetson
- October 2, 2019, Presenter: Dr. Clayton Cook
- November 6, 2019, Mini Summit 9-3
- December 4, 2019, Presenter: Matt Beaudreau
- January 8, 2020, Please note that this is the second Wednesday and meetings will be held at each community college
- February 2020, No business meeting due to Advocacy Day on February 11
- March 4, 2020, Presenter: Hamish Brewer
- April 2020, No business meeting due to the Superintendents’ Retreat – TBD
- May 6, 2020, Annual retirement celebration